Do you have a mystery gift code to redeem? Here’s how to redeem mystery gifts in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is a blast to play thanks to its new open world design and a pokedex that’s actually fun to fill out. Just like other games in the series, you can also redeem mystery gifts from different promotions throughout the year. You can keep a close eye on an current codes by checking out Serebii.net for all things pokemon-related.
How to Redeem Mystery Gift Codes in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
You can’t immediately redeem any mystery gift codes you have when you start the game. You need to complete the fifth mission, ‘A Request from Mai’ to unlock the mystery gift codes feature. Once you have it unlocked, here’s how to start redeeming your favorite codes.
- Press the ‘Up’ button to open your satchel.
- Cycle to the ‘Mystery Gifts’ tab by pressing ZL/ZR.
- Select the ‘Mystery Gift’ option.
- Choose ‘Get via internet’ to search the internet.
- Choose ‘Get with Code/Password’ if you have a code.
- Claim your free mystery gifts.
Current Mystery Gift Codes
There are a few mystery gift codes that are active right now. Here’s a peek at how to obtain them. These launch and pre-order codes will expire in May. Sometimes Nintendo offers mystery codes at GameStop locations, so keep an eye on Serebii.net to be informed when these new codes drop.
- Hisuian Zoroark – Baneful Mask | Expires May 9, 2022
- Hisuian Growlithe – Kimono Set | Expires May 9, 2022
- Heavy Ball Set – (eShop Pre-Order) | Expires May 9, 2022
- Garchop Kimono Set – (Amazon Pre-Order) | Expires May 9, 2022
Ninty Gamer is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission.