Warlocks 2: God Slayers is now available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop, with a release date of June 7. The game is available for $17.99, but if you own any of Qubic Games’ previous releases, you can get 50% off the following games.
Qubic Games 50% Discount Eligible Games
- Blazing Beaks (50% – $7.49) – Available now
- Akane (50% – $2.49) – Available now
- Hungry Baby: Party Treats (50% – $2.49) – Today Released
- Warlock 2: God Slayers (50% – $8.99) – June 7th
Players assume the role of one of the members of The Order of Warlocks. The Warlocks have angered the gods, turning them against them. Players use their godlike powers to make the gods pay for their betrayal.
Warlocks 2: God Slayers Features
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- Dynamic hack’n’slash experience in solo and local co-op
- 40 types of enemies that can work together to take you down
- Extensive maps with randomly generated loot
- 5 different Warlocks to choose from, each with their own abilities to unlock
- 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the game with one Warlock
- Varied powerful and enormous bosses waiting to stomp you out
The game looks like a whole heap of fun and I enjoyed the original when it released on PC. I’m looking forward to trying this one out when it releases on June 7.
- Fix your Switch controller drift issues for less than $8
- Blazing Beaks Review – A unique mash-up of Nuclear Throne and The Binding of Isaac
- Thea: The Awakening developer interview reveals unique insights into this 4x game
- Don’t miss these free Switch games you can play without an NSO subscription
- Power A vs. Pro Controller – which controller is better?